This Was Not Constructed by Fictional Characters from the Old Testament
If people in anyway attempt to link the early history and culture of these islands - with Judeo-Christianity from the Middle East - in any manner or form, they are doing a terrible injustice to our native indigenous heritage.
- If someone claims that Egyptian Pharaohs were Irish, then this is VICTORIAN BRITISH ISRAELISM
- If someone claims that Jesus was was in Glastonbury, then this is VICTORIAN BRITISH ISRAELISM
- If someone claims that the Ark of the Covenant is buried under Tara, then this is VICTORIAN BRITISH ISRAELISM
- If someone claims Joseph of Arimathea went to Cornwall, then this is VICTORIAN BRITISH ISRAELISM
- If someone claims that the Dolmens in England and Wales were actually Christian altars or thrones used by King Arthur, and are named accordingly, then this is VICTORIAN BRITISH ISRAELISM
- If someone claims you are descended from one of the Tribes of Israel, then this is VICTORIAN BRITISH ISRAELISM
- If someone claims that King David's Harp on the Royal Standard of the United Kingdom is the 'real' symbol of Ireland, then this is VICTORIAN BRITISH ISRAELISM
King David 'Seeking Solutions' by Hammering Out a Few Rebel Ballads on His 'Irish' Harp Back in Judah 3,000 Years Ago, Apparently...
This Nonsense Was Taken Very Seriously at the Highest Levels of the British Government as it Provided them with the Perfect Silver Bullet in Order to Generate Cultural Self-Loathing Among the Irish, Scots and Welsh, at the Same Time, Opening Up the Middle East for Exploitation and Endless Wars, while also Fusing a Sense of a 'Biblical Destiny' within the Consciousness of the remaining Native English who had not been Genocided by William the Conqueror. This is the Root of all the Mythology Connecting these Island to the Middle East in a Modern Cultural Sense.
There is zero proof that any of these biblical and Middle Eastern - mostly fictional - personalities ever set foot upon, or even knew about the existence of these islands. Promoting this idea - while proclaiming to be an 'alternative thinker' - is doing a great disservice to your ancestors who created the impressive pre-'Celtic' (another lie) cultures of Britain, Ireland/Scotland and Wales. All achieved by your ancient kin without any help from 'gods' arriving from the Middle East to teach them how not to be be scavenging animals.
When people on these islands adopt or promote this nonsense, they are actually proclaiming their own ancestors inferiority and their need to be somehow 'humanised' by a visit from some magical entity from the Middle East. It is the worst kind of self-loathing that also serves very sinister political and globalist objectives.
Stop degrading and dishonouring your ancestors.